Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Saber Lily { oo1 }

It has officially begun! I've officially started on my newest cosplay :). I'm almost finished with her wig, in all its (newb) glory! It's only the second time I've worked with extensively styling a wig, (and can I just say the first time was a certifiable disaster), so overall I'm really happy with it! I'm loving EpicCosplay's wigs as well! They're so soft and I love the matte-ness of the fibers, and the easy stylibility--(not sure if thats a word?!) of the bangs!


Moving on--
I've placed my order for the TV 103 Elliptical Cage Crinoline + Bone Casing from Truly Victorian this morning to start work on the cage for Saber Lily. I've decided to go with this because I really would like a good structure for the rest of the dress and armor. I already know that I'm going to drastically shorten the cage, as her dress only goes to just below the knee but it has the right shape :). I can't wait for it all to get here so I can start working on her, as Saber Lily has always been such a dream cosplay to attempt! (I know I say that a lot 'dream cosplay' but there are so many fabulous costumes out there that I can't not want to cosplay them ALL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment